Which country do I like best???!!!
Almost every single day someone asks me if I like Portugal more than America and I don't know what to say!
In America we have:
Play-Doh
Moon Sand
Crayola crayons
Starburst, Skittles.
And Webkinz.
But Portugal has:
Magalhaes, almost every single kid in Portugal has one.
The Portuguese rooster.
My class.
And also rotundas...no more waiting unnecessarily at red lights!

Most of you would say that America is the best, but I still can't decide. I guess I will never know.
Well, Ciao for now!
I think it's okay to like them both equally. They are both a part of your life, and they both have very good aspects. Don't be fooled into thinking you have to make a choice.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jill! I think God has given you a love for the place He's put you and that's wonderful. :-)
ReplyDelete-FringeGirl
this is a great post, Brooklyn. I completely agree with Jill and Fringegirl. It would be like asking which parent or sibling you like best. You love them all and for many and varried reasons. You expressed that well about America and Portugal. Keep writing/blogging.
ReplyDeleteI love you and miss you.
I think in another year or two you will be saying you like Portugal the best. Why? Because you will have lived there most of your life. It dosent take long to settle into a new place and make great friends. You have done so well Brooklyn and I am so proud of you! You all have done great... God takes care of his own!
ReplyDeleteI love you, Mimi
a friend of God ( i hope ) and a reader of Amrita. coming to visit you
ReplyDeletemany blessings on you and your house
Brooklyn, girl, I totally understand. I tell my boys that they can love both countries. you and they are so privaleged to be part of two wonderful countries. YOu don´t have to negate either one! PTL. MKs are special special!
ReplyDeleteNever forget this!
Love you!
Mrs. Dani
You express yourself so well. I really enjoy your posts. :o)
ReplyDeleteMy dad was in the Air Force when I was growing up and we moved every 2 years...and then I married my husband who was in the Army and we moved about every 3 years... One thing that I am so very thankful about is that, truly, at least for me, I have loved every place that I have lived in. That isn't the same for some of my military friends. But I do think that it is your family and friends that make each place special.
Enjoy everything that you can experience!
Blessings & Aloha!
It seems you are doing very in Portugal. All of you. You are doing such a good job on your blog. Love ya
ReplyDeleteThanks you guys, I appreciate your opinion
ReplyDelete