Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to You...

Yesterday Liberty turned 8 years old! She has been waiting forever she said. Every single kids birthday that happens around here we have at least 3 parties, one at school, and one at church, sometimes we even have another one at home.

Here are the pics (that I took) of the party at school.











And here are the pics (that Mom took) of the party at church, (there were only a few people and we only ate banana pudding.)







Our new church is going well, lots of people are away so we don't have that many people right now.
My Mom hurt her back today bending down really fast, please pray for her.

Well Ciao for now!

7 comments:

  1. It looks like Liberty is praying over her birthday cake!

    You're blog is really shaping up Brooklyn....great job!

    Love you!!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell her 'Happy Birthday' for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that desert looks real good! What happened to cup cakes? I sent Liberty an email thru momma's email, I hope she got it. I understand Lib and momma had a wonderful mom and daughter day on Lib's birthday. Wish I was there to enjoy birthdays with you all.
    I love you Bookie!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sweetie!

    I love your blog! You said that at the church you only ate banana pudding...well...banana pudding was a HIT in India! They had never seen or heard of it before...but those preacher's love it now!

    Tell Lib that Aunt Niece sends her birthday greetings...and lots of love!

    Give Hugs and Kisses to everyone for me!

    Love you...and keep up the great work!!
    Aunt Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Happy Birthday to Liberty! 3 birthday celebrations! Awesome!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    (great picture taking :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday,Liberty!
    Cute blog!
    ~Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog Brooklyn. You are doing such a good job. Love you all.
    Miss Sandy

    ReplyDelete