I already have writers block!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't think of anything to say, so I decided to just show you some pics of Portugal. Here goes. By the way you may recognize a few of these pictures if you visit my moms blog.

They use these boats all the time!


This is just on the streets.

All around Barcelos you find these huge roosters, because of the legend.



They have these painted tiles that tell a story from the past of Portugal on some walls in Povoa.

The imperial McDonald's ( heheheh )

Portugal Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ciao for now.
You are so funny, Miss Portugal Rocks. Do you remember much about your home in the states? Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee?
ReplyDeleteHey, ask your Mom where that red and white striped house is. I want to see it the next time I come, oh and the one of the flower in the street.
Well baby girl I must get back to work.
I love you sooooo much!
Mimi
Brooklyn, your blog is AWESOME! I didn't know you had so many entries! You're doing a great job!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Danielle Pelkey
(Your cousin)
One more thing. This has nothing to do with anything.
ReplyDeleteAsk momma if she remembers when Faith was potty training and you all were in the car and you and Faith had a pair of panties in your hand and Faith put hers on her head and said to you.......
put you panties on you head!
I still crack up when I think about that!
Better go! Love again, Mimi
Great pictures. I love the striped house and the rooster.
ReplyDeleteHi Brooklyn, You are a very talented & entertaining Blogger. I will have to show your blog to my 7 year old daughter, Kiana. She loves geography & will enjoy seeing your country of Portugal. I was born in Nassau, Bahamas, then spent my teen years in Papua New Guinea, with my parents, before going to college. Being an M.K. is the BESt life in the World! Glad to see you are enjoying & appreciating your Beautiful Country & Home!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures :-) Can't wait to come to Portugal (only 2 weeks to go!).
ReplyDeleteKeep the good work on your blog! and more pictures please. :-)
You have wonderful thoughts and stories trapped in that pretty head of yours....you need to type some out.
ReplyDeleteFor example, the book you made for your Daddy and I at Christmas....that was a beautiful story. Maybe you could share some stories on here.
That McDonalds picture makes me hungry for french fries! :)
Love your blog! We are looking forward keeping up with your whole family....from 2 different perspectives!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog--came over from your mom's. My daughter also has a blog---she's over at katherine2000.blogspot.com ---
ReplyDeleteI love your colorful pictures!
ReplyDeleteGreat choice for your last picture. It´s so appropriate for Portugal and your title! love it!
am going to put your blog on my blog lists, girl! You are doing a great job!
Mrs. Daniela
Hello Brooklyn! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm one of the girls from New Hope Baptist. You probably don't remember me, but I remember you and your family. ;)
You have a very nice blog!!
God bless,
~Sarah
Thanks for sharing these photos around Portugal :o) My husband's family are Portuguese, but are 4th generation born in Hawaii...and none of them nor I have been to Portugal (My husband did fly to the Azores on his way to Germany with the military), so it is such fun to see a glimpse of Portugal through your mom's blog and now yours.
ReplyDeleteBlessings & Aloha!