Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Presents

Christmas this year was great! I received so many books, that I don't know what to do with them!







A church in Alabama sent us 3 boxes of presents, and I got about 30 new books!

Then, my grandparents came, and I got 10 more books!

The biggest present I got was this chair that hangs from the ceiling! Here are some pictures of it.



My Dad and Papaw screwed it into the ceiling.

.

Well, see ya later, Ciao for now!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, that chair looks pretty cool. Did Mom and Dad give it to you? I know your excited about getting all those books! That should keep you busy for a while.
    My friend Pam takes art lessons from a lady who goes to the church that sent you those books.
    I love you... Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord for Unity Baptist Church!!

    Aren't they a blessing?!

    I love you knucklehead!
    ~Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that chair, I wont one,ha
    those books look like so much fun,
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool chair and what a great place to read all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...that chair looks perfect for reading all those books!

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete