Before... By the way our old church is just one level and has 1 room ( below ) and two teeny tiny rooms. We had to fellowship in this same room.
After! Now this church has two levels. The ground level...
And the basement.
In our old church we only had one bathroom, in the new one we have 3 bathrooms plus a shower room. The Sunday school room is in the basement and it is bigger and we don't have to whisper.
Today we started to move in.
Tomorrow we will have church there. I am so thankful that God gave us this beautiful new building to worship in!
Well, Ciao for now!
I know all of you are excited about the new church. And it was alot of work to get moved in. I see your sisters hard at work! Did you take the pictures?
ReplyDeleteBrooklyn, I love you!!
Mimi
Amen...and...Amen!!
ReplyDeleteI too am so grateful to have this fantastic place to worship Him!
Now, we have quite a job ahead of us...lets pray that God will fill it up with newly saved souls!
(you're doing a great job on your blog....but you better slow down and stop stealing all the neat things to blog about!! I declare a WAR!...who can get to my laptop the quickest!?)
~Mom
GREAT news, Im so happy for yall,
ReplyDeleteENJOY !!!
Brooklyn, I LOVE your blog. It is cute and witty and informative. It is just YOU! I am so glad you started it. The new church meeting place is so nice and I know it will help all of you as you minister in Portugal. I am praying many precious people will come to know Jesus and worship there with you and all your family. Keep up the good work. But don't push Mom out of a job. Looks like she is worried.
ReplyDeleteI love you bunches!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nanny
Brooklyn,
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your blog. It is cute and witty and informative just like you. I am so happy about your new church building. I pray that many precious people will come to know Jesus in that place.
Keep up the good work. Looks like you are giving Mom some competition in blogging.
I am anxiously awaiting your next post. I love you bunches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nanny
Brooklyn, Im right there with Nanny....
ReplyDeleteanxiously awaiting the next post. I check your blog every day hoping to see more fun stuff!
I love you sooooooo much!
Mimi
Thanks yall. No I did not take the pictures, I was working
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful new church! I'm praying for you guys. I'll be praying that God fills up both floors of your new building!
ReplyDelete-FringeGirl
Brooklyn,
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your background!!I didn't see that one or I might have nabbed it myself! You have done a wonderful job and I believe that you have a natural talent for blogging.It must be in your genes!!My girls both have blogs..I will have to give you their addresses. They are always looking for NEW blog friends. We are in Memphis ,TN.( Friends of the Bentleys,Yanacopulos" and Lanhams)
Joyfully,
~Heather
Congrats on your new bigger and better church! God's really good, isn't he?
ReplyDelete