Justice: Bookie, you reading?
Me: ( sigh ) yes Justice, why don't you go play with your cars?
Justice: No! Me want play you!
Me: I'm turning the light off. Get in bed!
Justice: OK Bookie.
Me: Now please be quiet and go to sleep.
Justice: OK.
brief lull
Justice: ( singing ) Me no sleep, me no sleep, me no sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! ( all of the sudden ) Bookie you turn song on? ( I have a radio and some times I turn it on ).
Me: ( frustrated ) NOOOOOOOOOO ! Please go to sleep!!!!!
Justice: No! Raurs ( which means monsters ) get me! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Me: GO TO SLEEP!!!!!! GOOD NIGHT!!
Justice: Good night
I fall asleep and when I wake up in the morning I discover that Justice rolled me off my bed onto his and he fell asleep on mine.
Little brothers drive you crazy!!!!!!!!!
But still I couldn't imagine life without him. Ciao for now!
Haha! Sounds familiar.. :-) I remember when my brother was that age too..
ReplyDeleteToo funny Brooklyn!! I have a younger brother but not that younger. I am sure you have been a great big help raising Justice. He will be a handful that´s for sure. Boys are.
ReplyDeleteOne question. How in Heavens name did he roll you off your bed onto his? YOu must sleep walk girl! jeje
Love you,
Mrs. Dani Joy
That was a great story! You're quite the writer.
ReplyDeleteYour brother sounds like so much fun and you sound like an excellent big sister!
-FringeGirl
haha...sounds like he keeps things interesting!
ReplyDeleteBlessings & Aloha!
Your a good sister... not to many would agree to let little brother have the same room with them.
ReplyDeleteI love you!
Mimi
Love your new blog background!!
ReplyDelete~Miriam