Do you a) slouch down on the couch and watch television?
These pictures were taken when the Contreras family was here, that is them in the picture. To know more about them go to Contreras crew Constructing and Company which is there blog, or go to there Moms blog, who by the way is my moms workout buddy, (how can they do that? They live in two different countries?.) go to, Taking the Gospel 2 Gijon. Ok back to the subject.
Do you b) go get on your computer
Or do you c) Have some fun!!!
Yesterday night we ate our supper upstairs in front of the fire and afterwords we were really bored. We had all ready watched TV that day so we couldn't have more 'screen time'. We were really bored! Then I had an idea, I went into my room and came back with four cans of ...
Play-Doh!
That night we played with Play-Doh for about an hour, some of my sisters took breaks to play Play Station or to help Justice move Chicken Little so he could jump over the rock. Here are some pictures of our "creations".
In case you can't identify this, it is a fruit bowl.



He sure is!
These could be turtles, or spiders, or maybe lady bugs.
Isn't that cute, Trinity made it!
Well, Ciao for now!
I am incredibly impressed! You and your brother and sisters have great artistic ability, and I think you're a very smart young lady to come up with ways to keep yourself and your younger siblings entertained. I mean, without getting into trouble. : )
ReplyDeleteHow creative! :D
ReplyDeleteThose are super cute Play-Doh creations! And yes, God is Good!
ReplyDelete-FringeGirl
Wow...very nice! You guys are very creative. The play-doh creations are beautiful and your post is very interesting, Judy
ReplyDeleteI am very impressed! These Play-Doh creations are so cute! And Trin's flower is so sweet. I bet you hated to take them apart and put the colors back in the cans.
ReplyDeleteIm like Uncle Danny... I like the....
AIN'T GOD GOOD
God is so good.. he let me get up this morning back ache and all, he gave me 5 fantastic grand children, and he is letting me go see them in a few weeks!
YES GOD IS GOOD!!
BROOKLYN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! :)
Mimi
Great creations! And how awesome to spend time with friends too :o)
ReplyDeleteAnd how exciting that your Mimi will be visiting soon :o)
Blessings & Aloha!
AWWW thanks for linking to us! How fun!!
ReplyDeleteWe had such a great time with you all. We pray we can get together again soon.
What vibrant and pretty play doh creations! Great idea! We need to get some more. =)
Have a great day in Jesus!
Love Mrs. Daniela
or maybe you can come to Spain to visit us!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking to our blog! We had so much fun playing with you all in Portugal!!!
ReplyDeleteHope we can come to visit again soon!