Today we got up eeeeaaaarly in the morning, (at least Mom did) and went to the airport, (after doing a little last minute cleaning) to get Mimi!!! I had been waiting for this for a loooooooooooong time. When we got there, we went to see the arrival board, and saw that her plane was going to be about 30 minutes late. We went to a little park they had and waited for about 10 minuets. Later Mom sent me to check out the board.When I got there I accidentally looked at a later flight from Frankfurt (which is where she was coming from). Luckily Mom went to look at the board before Mimi came out.
Now I am looking forward to a 10 days full of fun with my grandmother, Mimi.

Well, Ciao for now!
You DID NOT get up early and you obviously can't read!!
ReplyDeleteBut...I love you anyway!
kisses
Mom
awww.. funny! HOw great that your Grandma can be with you. enjoy every moment!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs
Mrs. Daniela
yay! for your awesome time with your Mimi!
ReplyDelete(It is actually 126 in the morning here in Georgia! Yikes! I am off to bed, but wanted to stop by and thank you for adding me to those blogs you follow :o)
Blessings & Aloha!
Ola` Brooklyn
ReplyDeleteI never got around to posting a comment while I was there with you... such busy days. Time does go very fast when we are enjoying ourselves! What did Justice say when he got up and found out that I was gone? You know he didnt give me a bye kiss! I dont think he understood that I was leaving the next day.
Thank you for being strong and not crying. I do have to admit though.. I did get a tear in my eye when Momma and I hugged and said bye at the airport.
I love you baby girl. Be good and dont forget to call me on skype.
Love Mimi