Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Please Pray For Me

Please pray for me! I have a gigantically important test! If I fail this test I fail the whole 4th grade!

I am so nervous that I cant concentrate on the practice tests, (we have done sooooo many of those that pretty soon there wont be anymore left to do!!!).

The tests are on the 5th and 7th of May. One of them is right before my Birthday (I'm turning 11)


Pray, pray some more, and when you have nothing else to do Pray!
Or, in this case study!



6 comments:

  1. Hey sweet girl, we will be praying from you,
    God bless,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you!
    Hey, could you please pray for me too? I have to play Guitar and Harmonica on front of a LOT of people tomorrow for a Mother Daughter Banquet..and I'm REALLY nervous!! :) Thanks!
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying! My son just had to take 4th grade New York State tests this week. I don't like tests myself, but it usually helps me to say a quick prayer right before I begin answering those questions.

    Prayers for you!
    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww girl! YOu will do wonderfully! especially if all those nerves goes into studying. :)
    I will be praying too!
    God will give you strength!
    OUr boys are taking big midterms and finals here too.
    Big hugs
    Mrs. Dani Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see your results! I know you did great!!

    I love you!!

    ReplyDelete