
Before . . .
And after.
But sometimes she can be . . . just a little bit crazy.
For an example, yesterday we went shopping and my Mommy was trying on some clothes. When she got out of the dressing room she was struggling with her buttons, but no one really payed attention to her. We got in the car and drove to another store. When we got out of the car my mom started to walk ahead of us, still struggling with her buttons. Only then did we realize it.
SHE HAD PUT HER SHIRT ON INSIDE OUT!!!
My Dad busted out laughing. And he is still bringing it up. Just a sec ago Liberty said to my mommy: "You have a bottom like jello". My mommy is the best, I would not trade her for any thing.
Ciao for now,
Yes, your Mother looks fantastic and she sounds FUN to live with...what a blessing! You and your family are making such good memories!
ReplyDeleteSometimes when moms have a lot of kids, it makes them a little crazy. (I have six kids, so I know this for a fact!) But we don't mind being a little crazy because we love our kids so much.
ReplyDeleteBrooklyn,
ReplyDeleteMaybe you could find a few of your Mom's secrets for me:) I used to blame it on the fact that I just had a baby.But it has been 7years since Anna(my youngest) was born.That won't work anymore.I have put on a few extra and I am not sure how or when it happened!Ughh!
As far as the craziness goes...I can relate! I think Daddy's like Mama's a little crazy! They make life FUN! :)
~Heather
You have a very beautiful and amazing mom....even if she is a little crazy. ;-) You're one fortunate little girl to have her and she is one blessed mom to have a wonderful daughter like you.
ReplyDeleteNext time tell Liberty to tell your mom that she has buns of steel! :-) She'll like that better than jello.
-FringeGirl
Your mom looks awesome :o) And I have to admit that she is not alone when it comes to wearing my shirt inside out! Um...actually, this has happened tome more than once! haha
ReplyDeleteBlessings & Aloha!